Журнал научных публикаций
«Наука через призму времени»
Декабрь, 2018 / Международный научный журнал
«Наука через призму времени» №12 (21) 2018
Автор: Васильчикова Анна Владимировна, студент
Рубрика: Экономические науки
Название статьи: Mechanisms of interaction of local governments with non-profit organizations
Дата публикации: 20.11.2018
MECHANISMS OF INTERACTION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS WITH NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
A. V. Vasilchikova
student 4 years eg. "Economy"
Klishina Y.E. candidate of Economic Sciences,
Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Credit and Insurance
State Agrarian University
Annotation. This article discusses the mechanisms of interaction of local governments with non-profit organizations. The problems arising from the interaction of local government and non-profit organizations are highlighted.
Keywords: mechanisms, non-profit organizations, governments, problems, local governments.
МЕХАНИЗМЫ ВЗАИМОДЕЙСТВИЯ ОРГАНОВ МЕСТНОГО САМОУПРАВЛЕНИЯ С НЕКОММЕРЧЕСКИМИ ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯМИ
Васильчикова Анна Владимировна
студент 4 курса учетно-финансового факультета
Научный руководитель: Капустина Е. И.
к.э.н., доцент кафедры «Экономической безопасности, статистики и эконометрики»
ФГБОУ ВО «Ставропольский государственный аграрный университет», г. Ставрополь
Аннотация. В статье рассматриваются механизмы взаимодействия органов местного самоуправления с некоммерческими организациями. Выделены проблемы, возникающие при взаимодействии органов местного самоуправления и некоммерческих организаций.
Ключевые слова: механизмы, некоммерческие организации, органы власти, проблемы, органы местного самоуправления.
Considering the significant potential of non-profit organizations in solving local problems, local governments should be interested in establishing effective interaction with them. Thus, social tension in the municipality is reduced, budget funds are saved due to the transfer of certain administrative functions to NGOs, additional (from domestic and foreign charitable foundations) sources of financing are attracted by creating socially significant projects and programs by NGOs and receiving grants for their implementation, using resources charity and volunteer capacity.
There are various forms of interaction between municipal authorities and NPOs and their support. Most often, these forms are divided into economic and non-economic.
In practice, however, some problems remain in relations between local governments and NGOs:
1. The reluctance of officials to cooperate with NGOs. Municipal authorities often view NPOs as an object of management that must be organized and controlled, which is a manifestation of the command-administrative management style in Soviet times. NGOs, in turn, consider independence as an end in itself of existence and categorically reject relations in which, at least, a hint of leadership and control by the authorities.
2. Uncertainty about who in the administration should interact with NPOs - a special department or branch departments. The process of interaction of municipal authorities with third sector organizations is also influenced by internal factors in the NPO environment, such as the presence or absence of a leader, readiness or unwillingness to merge with other NPOs and others.
3. NGOs - social service providers (with the exception of educational and medical services) are still in the situation of the need to pay VAT. And although there are some opportunities for exemption from the payment of this tax, however, in general, the situation places unequal tax conditions for service providers of various legal forms applying for budget financing (for example, such exemptions are provided for the care of the sick, disabled and elderly people). state and municipal institutions). This circumstance also seriously limits the incentives for regional and local executive authorities to abandon the estimated funding of social service providers. In addition, NPOs are placed in unequal conditions with other providers of social services: in contrast, municipal institutions receive benefits in paying utility bills, state and municipal institutions have more favorable rates for leasing state and municipal property, there is a practice of granting interest-free loans from municipal administration to municipal institutions etc.
The mechanisms of administrative reform, namely, temporary dialogues of state structures with the authorities, enabled NGOs to begin to influence the government, namely, public organizations will have the opportunity to express their proposals aimed at improving the situation of those groups whose interests they advocate. In this regard, it is possible to identify constructive and destructive mechanisms of influence. The constructive mechanisms include: the influence of power on NPOs through the provision of organizational, advisory, financial and information assistance, as well as the provision of grants for the implementation of various programs. It is also noted the possibility of NGOs to influence power. These are such ways as: the creation of various councils, official addresses, expert meetings, round tables, through the media. In addition, it is also the creation of a coalition (for example, a coalition for an alternative civil service). Employees of the latter participate in writing reports, in conducting human rights monitoring, and then transmit this data to the authorities. Rallies and protests can be classified as destructive methods of interaction.
List of literature:
- Baturina M. V. Reporting of non-profit organizations as a form of control over their activities // Financial and accounting consultations. - 2012 - № 12.S.14-19.
- Vakhrin PI Financial analysis in commercial and non-profit organizations: Tutorial. - M: "Marketing", 2011. - 123s.
- Volgunina V.N. Features of the analysis of the financial condition of a non-profit organization. M., 2014. - 213s.