Журнал научных публикаций
«Наука через призму времени»
Декабрь, 2018 / Международный научный журнал
«Наука через призму времени» №12 (21) 2018
Автор: Антаносян Ангелина Петровна, студент
Рубрика: Экономические науки
Название статьи: Socially-oriented non-profit organizations: development experience and prospects
Дата публикации: 22.11.2018
SOCIALLY-ORIENTED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE AND PROSPECTS
4th year student
Scientific adviser: Ph.D., assistant professor of finance, credit and insurance
Abstract. The article provides an analysis of the development of socially oriented non-profit organizations (SO NPO), an example of the practical implementation of their creation is considered.
Keywords: socially-oriented non-profit organization (SO NPO), socially responsible business, social tasks of government bodies, public-private partnership in the social sphere.
СОЦИАЛЬНО ОРИЕНТИРОВАННЫЕ НЕКОММЕРЧЕСКИЕ ОРГАНИЗАЦИИ: ОПЫТ И ПЕРСПЕКТИВЫ РАЗВИТИЯ
Антаносян Ангелина Петровна
студентка 4 курса СтГАУ
Ставропольского ГАУ, г. Ставрополь
Аннотация. В статье представлен анализ развития социально ориентированных некоммерческих организаций (СО НКО), рассмотрен пример практической реализации их создания.
Ключевые слова: социально ориентированная некоммерческая организация (СО НКО), социально ответственный бизнес, социальные задачи государственных органов, государственно-частное партнерство в социальной сфере.
Non-profit organization (NPO) - an organization not related to receiving the main profits and incomes from their participants.
The approval of NGOs on the social policy field has been going on for quite a long time. The first NGOs that emerged in the 1990s did not succeed in becoming influential subjects of social policy. The reason is weakness and lack of representativeness of NGOs, lack of dialogue with the authorities.
The in-depth focus of NPOs on social policy objectively arose due to their need to designate their niche in the Russian socio-economic situation, in order not only to save themselves, but also to learn how to earn money independently.
Social entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial activity aimed at mitigating or solving social problems in society. The main features of social entrepreneurship are: a measurable social effect; self-sufficiency and financial sustainability; scalability and replicability; entrepreneurial approach.
The RF Law “On Non-Profit Organizations” No. 7-FZ takes the following forms of NPO: public organizations (associations); religious organizations (associations); communities of indigenous peoples of the Russian Federation; Cossack societies; non-profit partners; autonomous non-profit organizations; social, charitable and other funds; associations and unions, including professional ones; state companies; government; state institutions; municipal institutions; private institutions; budget institutions.
Goals and objectives of the SB NPO:
- Social support and protection of citizens;
- Preparing the population to overcome the consequences of disasters and catastrophes;
- Assistance to victims;
- Environmental protection and animal welfare;
- Protection of objects of history, culture, nature;
- Provision of legal assistance on a grant or on a preferential basis, protection of rights and free;
- Prevention of socially dangerous forms of behavior of citizens;
- Charitable activities;
- Activities in the field of education, enlightenment, science, culture, art, health care, physical education and sports;
- Formation in society of intolerance to corrupt behavior;
- Development of interethnic cooperation, languages and traditions of peoples;
- Prevention of orphanhood, support for motherhood and childhood;
- Improving the quality of life of older people;
- Social adaptation of persons with disabilities and their families;
- Development of additional education, creativity, sports, children's and youth activities in the field of local history and ecology.
The development and promotion of social entrepreneurship is impossible without a clear concept. In our opinion, the main actions in this direction:
- Work with associations of entrepreneurs on the basis of industry;
- Attracting media to systematically highlight the social role of business
- Organization of interaction with the legislative, executive and local authorities;
- Development of mechanisms for introducing innovations, recruiting and training social entrepreneurs;
Implementation of social and entertainment business, frequently asked questions, lack of information of the society, lack of interest of the media. And in this situation, practically the only resource that can ensure the coordination of all the necessary components of a social business project is the public organization of entrepreneurs.
So, in stages. Problems:
- On the one hand, the lack of space in kindergartens. The complexity of solving this problem is the shortest possible time: children cannot wait - they grow regardless of availability. On the other hand, the desire of young mothers to develop both their children and organize their self-employment through the organization of small enterprises for the supervision and development of children of preschool age;
- Lack of experience in such business activities and the regulatory framework of private children's institutions;
- Unorganized and lack of experience in protecting and defending the interests of this group of social entrepreneurship.
As a result, tasks and tools for their implementation were formulated using capabilities.
- the formation of like-minded groups to address common issues and the development of private pre-school institutions;
- professional development, development of quality standards for the provision of services;
- development of proposals for amendments to existing regulations - September 2012;
- a round table with specialists from Rospotrebnadzor and making 5 changes to SanPiN - March 2013;
- round table "Development of social entrepreneurship in the Rostov region" Commission Public Chambers of the Rostov region on the development of the economy, entrepreneurship and innovation - April 2013.
The issues of amending the regional law “On Education” are being worked out, which will allow individual entrepreneurs to more constructively build relationships with public education authorities and use various forms of state support.
- preparation of a list of social infrastructure projects for the organization, construction and (or) repair of which extra-budgetary funds may be raised on the terms of repayment, urgency and cost recovery;
- development and coordination with the association of entrepreneurs and other interested persons and conditions; co-financing, design, construction and operation of social infrastructure, including on the terms of a public-private partner;
- development and coordination with the association of entrepreneurs; informing about important significant projects carried out by entrepreneurs;
- to actively participate in the preparation of procedures for organizing and financing the activities of SO NPOs, the procedure for their interaction with government bodies and the business community;
- actively act as experts and consultants on modern technologies for solving social problems in the field of SO NPO.
Prospects for the future development of SO NPOs in Russia will largely depend on how actively the SO NPOs will assume organizational and expert functions in order to strengthen their positions as an equal partner of business and government.
- The Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On non-profit organizations” dated January 12. 1996 rev. from 11 Feb 2013 / Consultant Plus.
- Internet portal of non-profit organizations (NPO). Portal-nko.ru.